Copyright © apollo int travel. All rights reserved.
Required Hajj Documents:
Mail in the following by registered mail to our address:
Apollo Travel, 1009 Main St. Paterson NJ 07503
1. Completed & Signed Hajj registration form.
2. A check for $3000 per person made out to our agency (non-refundable after a seat has been reserved before Aug 20) and the rest of the amount after the date.
3. Cashier’s Check made out to “The Unified Agent Office” for $300 (This amount is not included in your Hajj Package)
4. A valid U.S. Passport or U.S. Re-Entry Permit (valid for at least 6 months)or any other Foreign Passport along with a photo of both sides of Alien Registration Card (Green Card). We recommend obtaining a re-entry document.
5. Three passport size photos with a white background.
6. Health Certificate against Meningitis.
7. Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have a statement from any Islamic center stating their conversion to Islam.
8. Sisters who are not married and do not have a Mohrem must submit a “No Objection” Letter signed and notarized by a first-degree relative.
9. Wives accompanied by their husbands must submit a copy of their marriage certificate.